Tuesday 23 August 2011

Move It......


This card was made for my lovely godson & his wife who have been married for just one year - how time flies - it doen't seem that long since I was fretting about what to wear for the big day. The papers are a Back to Basics lilac star and a pretty darker lilac floral/heart patterned one that I have had for so long I can't remember where it came from but it may have been Pink Petticoat. The image is LOTV from their recent romantic collection. I used an MS corner punch for the corners and cut the hearts with my cuttlebug in the same card as the backing layer. 3 pearls and a simple sentiment and it was done. On the basis that a swing 'moves' I'd like to enter this into the current MSE Challenge 'Move It'.

I think it also fits the criteria for the following:

http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/2011/08/ Anything Goes

Thanks for looking

Margaret x 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous anniversary card Margaret, love the image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card - love the lilac - thanks for joining in my MSE challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card such a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Marg, the time has just flown by and what a beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely image, and a beautiful card, with lovely colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment I do appreciate it.