Wednesday 3 November 2010

A Blog Award!



The lovely Dawn has passed this blog award on to me - Thank you Dawn.
I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do with it but I believe I tell you three things about me and pass it on to 5 other bloggers. Oh! and if I and the folk I pass it onto do it right  we get a $5.00 Gift Certificate for Digi's With Attitude!
The picture on my sidebar links you back to their blog that tells how to claim  your $5.
Mmmm....... three things.......
1. I joined Scouts at age 17 so I could be in the Gang Show!
2. I am a pessimist 
3. Despite No 1 above I can neither dance, sing or play a musical instrument!
Now  5 lovely ladies to pass this onto......
Caroline - CT1972
Karen - Flourgirl
Debbie - Paddingtondoo
Sarah - Rainmac
Tams - Rusty
Thanks for reading this bit of fun!
 
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment I do appreciate it.